Sunday, July 20, 2008

Amber + Kyle's Bermuda Wedding

























This past week I had the pleasure of photographing Amber and Kyle's wedding in Bermuda. I can now say Bermuda is one of the greatest places in the world. The people are friendly, the food is tasty and thankfully the flying cockroaches only come out at night!!! Our stay at the Fairmont Southampton was great...and we even ran into Dr. Phil in the lobby...sorry about your luggage buddy!

Amber and Kyle are a super cool young couple who were looking for some simple portraits with an unique and artistic flair. We decided to take the photoshoot on the road...with nothing but our cunning to protect us and Dr. Phil riding shotgun in the car...(okay...I made that last part up)...but honestly, the streets and alleyways made for some vibrant locations. Thanks again to Amber for inviting me to be a part of their special day, and thanks to Kyle for putting up a good effort as I kicked his ass at boxing on the Wii!!

Cheers,

Colin

1 comment:

Patrick Blake said...

Hey Koz, great shots, you did an awesome job. Let me know when you need an assistant in the Caribbean!