Monday, December 3, 2007

Cool New Studio





(I took this blog post and slide show from Icon Imaging's photography Blog)


I haven't posted much over the past few weeks as I haven't been shooting very much. This is because almost every spare moment I have been building our studio. The studio couldn't have turned out as great as it did if it wasn't for my brother Chris (Harrington Home Improvements - he does great work, and I'm not just saying that because he's family! If you need a renovation completed, call him, he's got good rates and great workmanship), and Marc (my business partner), and Colin (who did alot of work), and Julia (for her assistance with all the final touches).The pics from this project are posted below.This studio space will be available for renting come the new year.Thanks again to everyone for your time and great effort!!!

Jonathon





No comments: